Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cry out loudly during the journey back to KL from SP

We have a bad experience on yesterday while we are on the way back from Sg. Petani to KL. As usual, we started our journey at 4pm. I put Alanis at her car seat and we started the journey. The maid was with her at the back seat of the car. We talked to her and soon she started to feel sleepy and she slept.

After 2 hours, she woke up and we have reached Simpang Pulai. So, daddy stopped the car at the rest house and went to rest room. After Stan came back, me and my maid went. We didn't bring her down since it is raining. After we all came back, we started the journey again.

A nightmare happen now. She started to cry and getting louder and louder. At first, we thought she is hungry as it is the usual time to feed her. So we stopped at another rest house. We heated the milk and feed her. But she refuse to drink, so we decided to continue the journey. Again, once she got into the car, she cried again. We don't know what to do and I just do whatever I can to sooth her. I am running out of ideas and my heart is so painful to see her crying. So, I asked Stan to stop the car at another rest house and we got down the car. The moment the car is slowing down, she stopped crying and getting happier. When she is outside the car, she laugh and cheer...

We decided to make some cereal for her to eat. She ate half bowl of cereal and we decided to start the journey again as sky is getting darker. The moment we wanted to get into the car, she started to cry out loudly again. She just keep crying and crying until we bring her to sit in front with me. Then she stopped a while and started cryting again. I think she getting tired and her face is sticking to my face, she slept by this position. I can't move her because if I slightly moved her, she cried. So, I have no choice and let her be like this for 15 minutes. Then I slowly moving her down to my hand.

I am feel so pity on her. I think she is too boring in the car and she just want to be out of the car. She doesn't understand that why the journey to go home is so long. I hope I don't experience this again when I go back end of this month.

No comments: