Monday, March 16, 2009

Chicken Porridge & Purple Sweet Potato

Last Sunday, Alanis is starting to accept porridge already. I have cooked 4 times of porridge for her. The first 3 times, she refused to eat. But this round, she ate. She ate half a bowl of chicken porridge with carrot and potato. At first, she also do her vomit face but later she is accepting and eating the porridge.

Today, I stimmed some purple sweet potato. I make a small portion for her to try as well. She ate that... Hurray! I think she can accept all kind of taste of the solid food. I have trained her eating different kind of baby food. For example, pumpkin, sweetcorn, sweet potato, carrot, squash, papaya, pear and banana. She drank apple and prune juice as well....I am getting proud of her as she make so much improvement as compare to 1 month ago. 1 month ago, she just push out everything that you put into her mouth.

She liked water as well but have to feed by spoon. I think she is not used to drink water from bottle. So now, everytime has to feed her water with spoon. I am starting to train her to drink from baby trainer cup.

No comments: