Monday, March 23, 2009

Constipation? Hard stools? Normal?




Today was a bad day for me. Alanis has not poo poo for 3 days already. I am not so worry about that. But then, my maid, my parents in law are so "kan cheong" on that.

Alanis is trying to poo poo today. She keeps straining and pushing. Her face is red, then she cried. She tried a few times. Finally she poo but just a small one only. They all claimed that she is constipated. It is because she cried and her poo seems dried and hard for them.

I managed to take the picture and show to the doctor on the next day when we went for routine checkup. Doctor said the poo is fine and nice. No need to be worry. This make me feel so relief because I have been so stress when all the family members keeps complaining on the solid foods that I gave la..... like avacado. Claiming that it is heaty..bla bla....

Will upload the picture later.







1 comment:

yipfan said...

upload the stool photos?? lol.