Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alanis soon to be 1 year old...

Time flies. Alanis soon to be 1 year old. I have planned a party for her. Of course, most of the guests are mommy and daddy friends and relatives. Po po and yi poh chou is coming down from SP for this celebration as well.

I have ordered a buffet dinner for the guests. In order to make the party to have full birthday party ambience, I ordered ballons, banner and buy Alanis a princess Crown. Besides, I also ordered a Fondant Cartoon cake for her. The cake is designed by me and ask the bakery shop si fu follow my design. I really want to give her a memorable birthday party. For her, I think she still doesn't understand anything. But this will give her a memorable memory when she grew up.

I can't wait to see the ballons and cake on the actual day. Hope everything turns out great.

No comments: