Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alanis 1 year old birthday party

Today, 8/8/09 is Alanis birthday party. I am so busy since yesterday. It is because I decided to make blueberry cheese tarts and fruit tarts for her birthday party. 1 week before the party, I already tried to make 1 recipe of blueberry cheesetart to tried out as I scare the taste is not good. After testing and good comments from the families members, yesterday I started to make the crust. I took 1 day leave to prepare for that. I really put a lot of efforts for this birthday party. The whole full day of Friday, I am just preparing the crust.


On the actual day itself, I started to prepare the cheese filling and also the custard filling for the fruits tarts. I am so happy, the tarts are turn out great and lots of guests are enjoying it. Besides, yi po also prepare 'Kuih Sago'. It is tasted nice as well.


The cake that I ordered is so beautiful and I am so satisfied with the works that they do.
On the other hands, Stan is busying decorating the house with the ballons which we picked up from the ballons shop. My maid is putting Alanis to sleep to make sure she has enough sleeping and her mood is good. Then she dressed her up well and beautiful.


It is really a memorable party for everyone. Comes, let see some photos and it will make everything speak well from the photos.

No comments: