Monday, November 9, 2009

Alanis 15 month milestone




Alanis turns 15 months old officially on 8 Nov 09.
weight – 8.6 kg
height – 72.5 cm
milk intake – 4 times a day on Pediasure.
food - porridge for lunch and cereal with breastmilk for dinner.
On 7 Nov, I brought her to her usual Pediatrician for chicken pox injection. After checking on her, everything was fine and progress well except her height. Doctor said she is a tiny baby. So he still has to monitor her progress. He suggested us to give her more protein food like chicken, meat, egg, butter, cheese, yogort, peanut butter jam for bread, milk shake, ice cream.....
After I listened from the doctor, I decided to change her daily diet. From today onwards, she has rice for lunch, and porridge for dinner until she can really used to rice. I have bought a small cookware which can boil soup and cook rice with it. Then this will bring to my in law house as her lunch. I also bought yogort, cheese, peanut butter jam to boost her height. Hopefully in 3 months time, her height really can boost up as what I expected.
She can speak a lot of words and she learns very fast. When we teached her new words, she can pick up immediately especially we ask her to look at our mouth when we teach her. She immediately them up. She can say 'papa', 'ma mi', 'ma ma (grandmom)', 'kakak', 'lampu', 'upstair', 'star', 'duck', 'flower', 'ye (grandpa)', 'po po', 'mum mum'.......
When she watching music show or playing her music toys, she will roll her body and clapping hands. I am so proud of her... she is really a smart baby.

No comments: